TERMS AND CONDITIONS/WARRANTY
1. BY ACCEPTING DELIVERY OF RENTED
ITEMS, CUSTOMER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHOWN ON THIS RENTAL
CONTRACT. CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT S/HE HAS RECEIVED IN GOOD ORDER ALL
RENTED ITEMS AND OTHER GOODS LISTED ON THE CONTRACT.
2. CUSTOMER ASSUMES FULL
RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL RENTED ITEMS, INCLUDING THEIR SAFE AND PROPER USE,
OPERATION, MAINTENANCE, AND RETURN TO NorCal Jump. CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE
FOR ALL LOSS, DAMAGE, OR REPAIR.
3. NorCal Jump MAKES NO WARRANTIES
OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY WARRANTIES,
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
4. THIS RENTAL CONTRACT FORMS THE
SOLE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE CUSTOMER AND NorCal Jump. THE CUSTOMER AGREES TO
INDEMNIFY AND HOLD NorCal Jump HARMLESS FOR ANY CLAIMS FROM CUSTOMERS USE OR
MISUSE, INCLUDING ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR LOSS, INJURY, AND DAMAGE TO PERSONS
OR PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF THE CUSTOMER'S NEGLIGENCE OR OPERATION INCLUDING
LEGAL COSTS INCURRED IN DEFENSE OF SUCH CLAIMS.
5. OPERATORS SHOULD READ ALL
WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS (SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS).
6. RETAKING OF EQUIPMENT: IF
CUSTOMER FAILS TO RETURN ALL RETURNED ITEMS UPON AGREED TIME, CUSTOMER AGREES
TO PAY FOR ALL ADDITIONAL CHARGES. IF CUSTOMER REFUSES TO RETURN RENTED
ITEMS, THE CUSTOMER AGREES THAT NorCal Jump AND ITS AGENTS MAY TAKE ALL
REASONABLE ACTIONS NECESSARY TO RECOVER RENTED ITEMS WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE OR
7. CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THE
POSSIBILITY OF INJURY AND WILL PROVIDE ADULT SUPERVISION AT ALL TIMES ACCORDING
TO THE RULES GIVEN TO RENTAL PARTY PRIOR TO EVENT, WRITTEN INSTRUCTION, OR
8. ATTORNEY FEES: CUSTOMER AGREES TO PAY ALL REASONABLE ATTORNEY FEES AND COURT COSTS INCURRED BY NorCal Jump ENFORCING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
9. RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT: In consideration of, the foregoing lease, CUSTOMER acknowledges and agrees for himself, herself, itself and any personal representatives, heirs and next of kin that he, she or its assumes full responsibility for the safe use and operation of the PROPERTY leases herein during the entire time that the PROPERTY is under CUSTOME'S care, custody or control. CUSTOMER warrants and represents that he, she, or it will, at all times, supervise the safe use and operation of the PROPERTY leased herein. CUSTOMER further agrees that he/she/it is responsible for the full value of the PROPERTY leased herein the event the PROPERTY is lost, stolen or damaged while in CUSTOMER'S care, custody or control. NORCAL JUMP makes no warranties or representations express or implied, about the safety of any or the PROPERTY leased.
10.RELEASE: CUSTOMER hereby releases waives, and discharges NORCAL JUMP, including its agents, servants, employees, officers, directors, and shareholders, from and against any and all claims for damages suffered by any person or entity connected with the use or operation of any of the PROPERTY leased herein. This release is intended to include, but is not limited to, liability due to the NORCAL JUMP'S NEGLIGENCE, regardless of whether such negligence is active or passive. This release is intended to discharge NORCAL JUMP from all liability for any injury to any and all person(s) and any and all property damage, loss of the use of property, physical injury, death, enjoyment of life, loss of profits, injury to goodwill, injury to goodwill, injury to reputation, all other forms of consequential injury and damage, regardless of how such injury or damage is called or characterized. CUSTOMER waives all rights to NORCAL JUMP for any injury a child/adult may suffer due to negligence or any other cause.
11.RULES FOR USE-CAPACITY: Safety Firs. Children's safety depends on the presence of adult supervision while INFLATABLE UNIT is in use. Keep age and size of groups compatible. Up to 8 children from 2-8 years old, up to 6 children from 8-12 years old, up to 4 older teens, or 3 adults only. SOMERSAULTS, ROUGH HORSEPLAY, AND FLIPS ARE NOT ALLOWED. NO SHOES, NO FOOD, NO DRINKS, NO SHARP OBJECTS, NO SILLY STRING ALLOWED.
12.NO REFUNDS AFTER RENTAL EQUIMPMENT HAS BEEN ACCEPTED, IN CASE OF RAIN, INFLATABLE UNIT MAY ACCUMULATE WATER. SAFETY FIRST. PLEASE REMOVE ALL OCCUPANTS AND LEAVE UNIT INFLATED. WHEN RAIN STOPS YOU MAY RE-ENTER AFTER YOU COMPLETELY DRY THE INSIDE AND THE STEP WITH TOWELS. IF WIND EXCEEDS 25 MPH IN A STROM DEFLATE IMMEDIATELY. Call the OFFICE for question, 408-205-3331.
SIGNED _____________________________ DATE _____________________________